- Melbourne is a thriving modern metropolis rivalling the world’s great cities, and Melbourne Square has been designed to reflect that international reputation. Positioned to become a dynamic new city centre combining green parklands with an active public realm and heralding a new benchmark of luxury urban living, the masterplan captures the very best of Melbourne in one world-class address.
- Surrounding Melbourne Square are well-established inner-city precincts and internationally known festival locations, all within easy walking distance of home. From bustling CBD streets to the tranquil grounds of the Royal Botanic Gardens and the sophisticated waterfront playgrounds of Docklands and St Kilda Beach, you’re centrally positioned to enjoy the very best of Melbourne living.
- Melbourne Square is a verdant gateway to the city – a generous composition of open parkland, engaging spaces and sculptural beauty.
- The project has been designed by Cox Architecture as a prominent gateway precinct inspired by the cultural heritage of the nearby arts precinct, the greenery of the surrounding parklands, Port Philip Bay and the orderly grandeur of the city itself. The design is composed of 3 key elements: a folded landscape, a terraced podium and a pair of residential towers rising above. The contoured terraces of the podium connect to the streets of Southbank across the new gardens, piazzas, cafés, retail outlets and supermarket.
- Melbourne Square is set to deliver a new retail centre to Southbank. This will be known as a dynamic shopping and lifestyle destination for the surrounding community – a place to find quality retail, convenient grocery shopping and sophisticated eateries in the heart of the city.
- Melbourne Square offers its residents a level of personal services and luxury amenities.
- Spread across two full floors of both towers, with an expansive outdoor pool, park and dining spaces between, the podium amenity provide a peaceful atmosphere for residents to enjoy at every hour. Residents can enjoy a yoga session, a workout in the gym, quiet moments in the lounge, or just relax in style with friends and neighbours.
- Health and wellness is a key part of the Melbourne Square experience. The podium and Level 54 gyms are both equipped with state-of-theart exercise machines, along with weights, a yoga studio, massage rooms, pools, a sauna, and spa.
Established in 1997, OSK Property (OSKP) develops residential, township and commercial projects located in strategic growth areas across the country. In 2015, a strategic decision was made to merge OSK Property Holdings (OSKP) and the property arm of PJ Development Holdings (PJD) under one business pillar, adopting one identity and coming under one brand – OSK Property. The consolidation of these two entities marks the coming together of complementary strengths, expertise and talents.
As an enlarged property group, we are able to deliver a more holistic and integrated property platform – from residential and commercial developments; to managing and operating retail and office spaces; in addition to hospitality offerings. Our development and investment presence spans across Peninsular Malaysia and we are growing our overseas presence with our development project in Melbourne, Australia.